Just tested the Retro-photography app “Lo-Fi” @ http://www.lofiapp.com/index.aspx and seems to be producing rather impressive results. Some of my Lo-Fi photo tests are included in this article.
- AppleScript control of login items — Everyone loves automation. Automation is conservation of energy; its like the habits we people are into, the habits that seem to be there for all living entities. One great automation option we may enjoy in our everyday work is that provided by the operating systems on our computers to perform tasks for us. One such [...]
- JSON data on the Android mobile with ... — Recently I have been experimenting with MIT app inventor 2 on the Web to check the development cycle and production time. It turns out that the platform is extremely productive and offers numerous features for Android app development. In a day I have been able to develop a relatively simple app and in two hours [...]
- Remote monitoring app (tiny version) ... — A newly developed remote monitoring app for Android devices has been published on the Google Play store. The application is a miniaturised version, which provides just a few remote measurements served by a data server. The application is heavily based upon the work of Maria Pappou and Christos Zaptses, which have originally developed an arduino-android [...]
- eHealth made simple — I have recently finished developing a simple eHealth project that includes a health sensor kit and an iOS 8 app published through the App Store (*currently my developer account is suspended due to the capital controls in Greece). The project is called ‘i-Health’ for all the known reasons. The application offers a live medical monitoring [...]
- The Game of Life (another MATLAB impl... — Recently I read an interesting book “The Grand Design” by Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow. Somewhere at the end of the book there was a reference to the well known game of life by John Conway (1970). Although I knew it was implemented by various researchers and is already available in MATLAB with a demo [...]